This is a gift to you and your family – especially your mothers. Moms need to be a part of your entire day – from salon to photos through the reception. They are not your Coordinator or your clean-up crew. This package provides approximately 20 hours of assistance and includes:
· Designing wedding day timeline, vendor list, and possible room layout
· Meeting prior to wedding weekend, preferably at the venue or via Facetime or phone, to review your dreams and wishes.
· Day Before Wedding Confirm specific details with each vendor
· Conduct the rehearsal if requested and available
· Wedding Day Coordinating – Oversee and assist your friends and family with the set up of the ceremony and reception locations, overseeing the timeline, and handling unforeseen emergencies.
Full Planning from “I will” to “I do”*
I believe planning the wedding of your dreams should be just like falling in love… joyful and effortless! Are you a busy professional or student? Are you new to the area? Perhaps family is far away? This is the ultimate service for anyone who is pressed for time and overwhelmed by the challenges of planning such an extensive and important event. I am here for you every step of the way. Share your vision of the wedding you are dreaming of, and then enjoy the creation process as I assist you with:
· Vendor referrals and vendor meetings
· Personalizing your wedding
· Creating design elements and develop personal touches
· Budget planning
· Wedding day time-line
· Wedding etiquette
· Contract reviews
· Conduct the rehearsal
· “Wedding Day ” day-of coordination
If you need some advice to start the journey, you are welcome to hire me for wedding consulting in 4-hour packages. I can then help you with just the tasks you need advice for.
* Travel Expenses Apply – If you are outside the Billings immediate area, travel expenses are additional.